Version 184.108.40.206 of ERP²® Released
August 1, 2013 - Quadrate releases version 9.11.172 of Data
Workbench. This version contains the following new features and bug
Version 220.127.116.11 (August 1, 2013)
- Added fixed values to BDC templates.
- Relationship columns with different types are now
- Uploads can now be scheduled in minute intervals.
- Ability to automatically check for new updates.
- Default for new multi-line load files changed to Single
- Improved performance.
- Upload Mappings with un-related templates can now run
independently without a data source relationship.
- Scheduled Uploads can now be simulated.
- Template Browser and Upload Mapping Browser now remember your
selection after performing edits.
- Error when uploading Upload Mapping from Upload section until a
standard upload has been run.
- Conditional scripts in Upload Mappings were not performing
comparisons with the correct data types in all cases.
- Object Reference error when Activating License Online with no
- Blank Rows and Columns in Excel would get removed after
- Fixed issue with nested loops where record counts were not
being retrieved correctly and leading to potential errors during
- Issue when importing templates exported from Version 9.3.
- Error when loading data from Excel files containing certain
- Long Text recordings now correctly deal with text greater than
- Deleting a user group in the User Management section threw an
- Fixed error in User Preferences when GUI Script options were
not present in the registry.
- Fixed issue with GUI Scripting template conditionals where they
were not evaluated correctly within loops.
- Using Run Once Options could throw an error when columns could
not be found in a load file.
- Row highlighting is altered when performing a step
- Deleting a concurrent user could cause an error.
- Fixed error when applying Upload Mapping Scripts to Long Text
- Sorting was disabled in the upload mapping and template
- Simulated uploads were being applied to user's overall upload