Version 9.2.34 of ERP² Released
February 19, 2008 - Quadrate releases Version 9.2.34 of ERP² to it's customers. The release includes several new features and bug fixes.
Version 9.2.34 Release Notes
- No default Page Down Code was being retrieved when adding items to BDC templates.
- Logon statistics were being duplicated when a user logged on.
- Object Required error occasionally being thrown for conditional scripts on templates even though valid data was present.
- Sample data being shown for the ROI Report when no real data was available.
- Error being thrown when location of QAS server was changed through the user preferences dialog.
- "Error adding references to Scripting Engine" thrown for an Upload Mapping conditional when a blank field was used as one of the parameters in the condition.
- User session timing out unnecessarily for floating users
- The installation process now uses an Activation process to make installations run smoother.
- The Welcome screen has been redesigned and the internet connection dependency has been removed.
- The recording screen has been redesigned to make recording transactions quicker and simpler.
- More Tutorials have been added describing how to use the software and do recordings.