Version 9.8.55 of Data Workbench Released
February 19, 2010 - Quadrate releases Version 9.8.55 of ERP² to
it's customers. The release includes several new features and bug
Version 9.8.55 (February 19, 2010)
- Added the ability to automatically create single sheet Excel
files for use in header/detail transactions.
- Enhanced the flexibility of upload mappings. Different
templates can be mapped to different load files without having to
relate all the data sources.
- Ability to edit data source parameters in an Upload
- Template editor now responds to the delete key.
- Newly created load files are automatically selected in the
Upload section after a recording.
- The most recent error sheet is now the initial selection when
selecting files in the upload section.
- Swapping data sources when importing upload mappings is more
efficient when the upload mappings contain multiple sheets in the
data source being swapped.
- Ability to step through a record without highlighting it.
- Data source selection in the Upload section changed to show
more selections without scrolling.
- Refresh buttons added to the Template, Log Viewer, and Upload
- Version checking is now done between Data Workbench client and
the Enterprise Server.
- Installing the .NET Framework 2 Service Pack 2 with new
- Require re-activation of license after upgrading.
- User preferences would not be stored properly for users in a
Citrix/Terminal Services environment.
- SAP Single Sign on from the command line would not work.
- Templates with multiple loops that are not nested would not
- Creating large BAPI load files would take a long time.
- BAPI templates were not writing out the return table when a
- An incorrect Template ID could have been stored if overwriting
a template during import.
- The Wait dialog would sometimes appear in the top left of the
- Load files with multiple templates in them would not be
recognized if the first sheet was deleted.
- Folders were not always on top in the File Browser on Windows
- After opening a data source from the Upload Mapping Editor
where a conditional was used, the condition would be lost after the
file was closed.
- The Total Uploads Allowed permission was allowing the user to
upload one less than the number specified.
- GUI Scripts were not using the fields sample value when the
field was set to a fixed value in the GUI Script Editor.
- The Upload With Run Once Options upload range was inaccurate
when dealing with multi-line files.
- When adding or deleting items in the BDC Template Editor you
would always be taken back to the top of the template.
- Update the look and feel of the Transaction Code Information
- Excel Sheets and Access Tables would not appear in the same
order in the Upload Source panel in the Upload Section.
- You could rename a user in the security section to a username
that was already in use.
- BAPI load files are created with an ID column when no child
- Could not change systems in the BAPI explorer if you had a
default system selected.
- A load would fail if there were blank columns between data
- Activation was not updating Concurrent Pools default license
- You were not able to add a spanned template to a load file that
already had a spanned template.
- Date/Number formatting, and "Warn me when I log on to a
production system" can not be retrieved for users signing onto SAP
with Single Sign On.
- General UI fixes for Windows 7.
- HTML log export was not displaying the warning and failure
icons correctly when viewed in Internet Explorer.
- Errors column in error sheets is now all capital letters.
- Unable to add new data sources to a Upload Mapping if you
ignored the warnings stating that the existing data sources could
not be found.
- Export and backup functions now default the filename in the
file save dialog.
- Some confirmation dialogs were not showing with the proper look
- Template details panel would flicker when the section was
- Double clicking does not edit an item in the template