Version 220.127.116.11 (December 3, 2013)
- Error when connecting to SAP via Message Server when using the
latest SAP Connector.
- Error when connecting to SAP Router when connecting to SAP via
the Group Tab.
- Issue with non-batch input uploads on certain SAP Support Packs
(24+) where uploads reported success but no changes were made in
- Activation Wizard error when a suitable Email Client is not
Version 18.104.22.168 (August 1, 2013)
- Added fixed values to BDC templates.
- Relationship columns with different types are now
- Uploads can now be scheduled in minute intervals.
- Ability to automatically check for new updates.
- Default for new multi-line load files changed to Single
- Improved performance.
- Upload Mappings with un-related templates can now run
independently without a data source relationship.
- Scheduled Uploads can now be simulated.
- Template Browser and Upload Mapping Browser now remember your
selection after performing edits.
- Error when uploading Upload Mapping from Upload section until a
standard upload has been run.
- Conditional scripts in Upload Mappings were not performing
comparisons with the correct data types in all cases.
- Object Reference error when Activating License Online with no
- Blank Rows and Columns in Excel would get removed after
- Fixed issue with nested loops where record counts were not
being retrieved correctly and leading to potential errors during
- Issue when importing templates exported from Version 9.3.
- Error when loading data from Excel files containing certain
- Long Text recordings now correctly deal with text greater than
- Deleting a user group in the User Management section threw an
- Fixed error in User Preferences when GUI Script options were
not present in the registry.
- Fixed issue with GUI Scripting template conditionals where they
were not evaluated correctly within loops.
- Using Run Once Options could throw an error when columns could
not be found in a load file.
- Row highlighting is altered when performing a step
- Deleting a concurrent user could cause an error.
- Fixed error when applying Upload Mapping Scripts to Long Text
- Sorting was disabled in the upload mapping and template
- Simulated uploads were being applied to user's overall upload
Version 22.214.171.124 (July 1, 2011)
- Uploads containing more than 999 line items can now be
- Users can simulate data uploads without committing changes to
- Long text can be changed in BDC recordings using the newer SAP
- Multiple Templates and Upload Mappings can be exported and
imported at once.
- Enterprise Clients will prompt to auto update when Enterprise
Server has been upgraded.
- Installer is compatible with both 32 and 64-bit machines.
- Improved performance with Office 2007 XLSX files.
- Conditional scripts in upload mappings applied to the first
line item of a loop would cause the upload to fail.
- After updating the name of a field in the template editor a
newly created load file would not reflect the changes made.
- Moving a column from the detail to the header level in a same
file mapping would not update the mapping.
- Deleting tags while in use would throw an unexpected
- Hitting enter on the duplicate template name message would
attempt to start the recording again.
- Groups would not be hidden after removing all the templates in
- Selecting another SAP system after a logon failure would never
use the stored credentials.
- The relationship editor would come up twice after closing a
- Users were unable to open data sources from the Data Sources
tab in the Upload Mapping Browser.
- The logs would not always refresh correctly when changing the
- The template editor would prompt to download field descriptions
when the Descriptions check box was unchecked.
- Multiple same level loops could not be created without a field
being modified between the loops.
- A templates execute every x and then y line items was only
saving a maximum value of 1000.
- A error would be displayed when right clicking on a Upload
Mapping when a template it referenced was deleted.
- Canceling out of the log on dialog would present the user with
an error message.
- A message would not be displayed when a log was successfully
- The selected item in the upload section would not always scroll
into view during a refresh.
- The file explorer would attempt to load the Desktop folder
first before loading the load file folder causing potential
- Backup sheets would automatically be mapped when Upload
Mappings were created from Load Files and the Backup option was
- Changing the view in the Upload Mapping browser would not take
effect until the refresh button was clicked.
- Highlighting in the relationship editor was not showing with
white text when an item was selected.
- Attempting to restore the original template contents on a
template that was renamed during import threw an error.
Version 9.9.302 (December 9, 2010)
- A brand new user interface look and feel.
- Allow the backup of data from SAP transactions to allow
rollback on certain transactions.
- Categorization of templates and upload mappings.
- Ability to execute Upload Mappings from the Upload
- New explorer tree in the Upload Section to allow quicker
- Added the ability to change the system a upload is scheduled
- Advanced session control for clients on slow networks that may
lose connection to the authentication server.
- Ability to restore the original BDC recording at any time.
- Option to disable the creation of error sheets.
- More control over which sheet will be selected when a file is
selected in the upload section.
- A shortcut to the default load file folder in the Upload
Section for easier access.
- The provision of patch download links if the auto-update
utility is unable to automatically download and install the latest
- SAP connection is closed during times of inactivity.
- Additional security checks for upload mappings with shared
- SAP single sign now allowing client selection.
- Fix for SAP systems that do not supply a Continue Without End
logon option for multiple logons.
- Scheduled uploads now dealing with UNC paths correctly.
- Fix for issue where single quotes in processed column values
could cause upload errors.
- Template duplicate name detection now taking into account
shared and private template names.
Version 9.8.67 (March 10, 2010)
- Added the ability to schedule GUI Script uploads.
- The add screens in the Upload Mapping wizard were selecting all
items by default.
- Processed column field mappings were not kept during upgrades
to Upload Mappings.
- Upload Mappings for single file multi-line templates would
identify the file relationship incorrectly as a column to column
Version 9.8.55 (February 19, 2010)
- Added the ability to automatically create single sheet Excel
files for use in header/detail transactions.
- Enhanced the flexibility of upload mappings. Different
templates can be mapped to different load files without having to
relate all the data sources.
- Ability to edit data source parameters in an Upload
- Template editor now responds to the delete key.
- Newly created load files are automatically selected in the
Upload section after a recording.
- The most recent error sheet is now the initial selection when
selecting files in the upload section.
- Swapping data sources when importing upload mappings is more
efficient when the upload mappings contain multiple sheets in the
data source being swapped.
- Ability to step through a record without highlighting it.
- Data source selection in the Upload section changed to show
more selections without scrolling.
- Refresh buttons added to the Template, Log Viewer, and Upload
- Version checking is now done between Data Workbench client and
the Enterprise Server.
- Installing the .NET Framework 2 Service Pack 2 with new
- Require re-activation of license after upgrading.
- User preferences would not be stored properly for users in a
Citrix/Terminal Services environment.
- SAP Single Sign on from the command line would not work.
- Templates with multiple loops that are not nested would not
- Creating large BAPI load files would take a long time.
- BAPI templates were not writing out the return table when a
- An incorrect Template ID could have been stored if overwriting
a template during import.
- The Wait dialog would sometimes appear in the top left of the
- Load files with multiple templates in them would not be
recognized if the first sheet was deleted.
- Folders were not always on top in the File Browser on Windows
- After opening a data source from the Upload Mapping Editor
where a conditional was used, the condition would be lost after the
file was closed.
- The Total Uploads Allowed permission was allowing the user to
upload one less than the number specified.
- GUI Scripts were not using the fields sample value when the
field was set to a fixed value in the GUI Script Editor.
- The Upload With Run Once Options upload range was inaccurate
when dealing with multi-line files.
- When adding or deleting items in the BDC Template Editor you
would always be taken back to the top of the template.
- Update the look and feel of the Transaction Code Information
- Excel Sheets and Access Tables would not appear in the same
order in the Upload Source panel in the Upload Section.
- You could rename a user in the security section to a username
that was already in use.
- BAPI load files are created with an ID column when no child
- Could not change systems in the BAPI explorer if you had a
default system selected.
- A load would fail if there were blank columns between data
- Activation was not updating Concurrent Pools default license
- You were not able to add a spanned template to a load file that
already had a spanned template.
- Date/Number formatting, and "Warn me when I log on to a
production system" can not be retrieved for users signing onto SAP
with Single Sign On.
- General UI fixes for Windows 7.
- HTML log export was not displaying the warning and failure
icons correctly when viewed in Internet Explorer.
- Errors column in error sheets is now all capital letters.
- Unable to add new data sources to a Upload Mapping if you
ignored the warnings stating that the existing data sources could
not be found.
- Export and backup functions now default the filename in the
file save dialog.
- Some confirmation dialogs were not showing with the proper look
- Template details panel would flicker when the section was
- Double clicking does not edit an item in the template
Version 9.7.92 (September 2, 2009)
- Added option to use Formatted Excel Values instead of
Underlying Excel Values
- Adding user friendly error messages when complex SAP messages
- Added additional user security settings
- Added descriptions for download fields in the GUI Script
- Improved Upgrade Process
- Ability for business users to import Upload Mappings
- Default Logging Option now set to Detailed for new
- Preventing deactivation on any client machine. Deactivation can
only occur on the machine hosting QAS.
- Changes around deactivation and activation to preserve
- Activation required on upgrade to ensure valid and up to date
- Conversion of dates to SAP expected format was unreliable when
SAP logged on language was not EN
- Return messages in some BDC templates were not returned in the
correct order when using Detailed Logging
- Insufficient checks were made when importing Upload Mappings
allowing users to overwrite shared Upload Mapping
- Upload Mapping editor was not dealing with some nested loops
- Upload Mapping editor incorrectly returning a Same File
Relationship type for mappings with multiple loops
- Upload Mappings could potentially generate error sheets when
using the Create Upload Mapping function in the Upload Section
- Error sheets not being created correctly for system generated
load files with complex nested loops
- GUI Script Template Editor not setting/removing all properties
correctly when the selection contained a mix of different
- GUI Script Template Editor only applied conditions to visible
- Single Sign-On (SSO) with GUI Script Templates would result in
an error if multiple SAP sessions were open
- Every X and then Y Conditionals for GUI Scripts were not
executing properly in loops
- GUI Script Template Editor would not always allow properties to
be applied to the first item
- An error could occur when changing the extension from .xlsx to
.xls in the Load File Options tab of the Recording Section
- Some BAPIs were not created properly if they had field names
that started with a number
Version 9.7.41 (July 23, 2009)
- Added the ability to record templates using GUI Scripting
- Added the ability to backup and restore the QAS Database from
the Administration tab.
- Added support for SAP Windows Authentication Single
- User given the ability to browse for missing data sources when
importing / editing an Upload Mapping
- User can now swap data sources in an Upload Mapping without
needing to map all the fields.
- Recording options for BDC templates now shown on the Template
Details pane in the Template Browser.
- SAP Client number now shown on the status bar when logged onto
- Added the ability to filter the log viewer based on the last
week, 30 days, year and all log entries.
- Introduced the option of being warned when logging into a
- Optimized the QAS database to increase performance on
enterprise installations with remote users.
- Uninstalling the QAS service in an Enterprise configuration
- Conditional execution scripts in templates could fail with a
"Type Mismatch" error in certain instances.
- The user interface wasn't properly updated in the User and
Group Managment section after the clicking save.
- Upload Mappings would fail to upload when the filenames of the
load files exceeded a certain length.
- Upload Mapping Editor would display an error when clicking on
the Upload / Download fields tab if no templates existed in the
- Upload Mapping Editor could hang when opening and closing a
data source from the context menu.
- Template Field Drop Down in the Properties for a template item
was cutting off text.
- Disabling the Auto-Logon from the command prompt was not
- If Excel 2007 Viewer was installed the Default Office Version
would not be detected properly on installation.
Version 9.6.68 (March 17, 2009)
- Enhanced control over concurrent users. Users can be created
and assigned to concurrent pools therefore allowing individual
security preferences. **
- Added the ability to use Windows authentication for a single
sign on to Data Workbench.
- You can now export the detailed log view to a HTML file.
- For Multi-Line templates an ID column is only added in a child
worksheet / table if it is needed
- Added command line parameters for silent installations. Ability
to specify QAS and QEE server locations and ports.
- Only fetching descriptions in the template editor and upload
mapping browser when user chooses to view descriptions.
- Ability to copy messages from the upload results dialog to the
- The security section no longer refreshes after you save
- Added the ability to see the users that are logged on via the
- Added the ability to log off a user from the security
- Enhanced the Every X Records Template Conditional script to
allow for a different initial value.
- Starts With, Ends With, Contains and Between operators added to
the Enhance Only Exceute If Field script.
- Added the ability to add a multiple templates to an Excel or
- Screen descriptions now shown in the template editor.
- Added a command line interface to allow execution of
- Conditonal execution scripts in templates may not execute
correctly in some cases where naming scripts were applied in a
- Dates and numbers were not being formatted correctly if you
switched from German to English.
- In some cases Decimals were not formatted according to the SAP
user preferences and you would recieve a "Decimal can not be blank"
- In some cases Decimals would be cut off at the hundredths
- Switching between languages in Data Workbench would always set
the culture to en-US when selecting English.
- Spanned sheets not working in certain instances.
- A user was not able to import Version 8 Templates when in the
- A user was not able to navigate to a network computer in the
file explorer by typing it's UNC path.
- The file explorer could take a long time to load if the default
load file folder was on a network drive with a large number of
- The Scheduler was not sending out e-mails if a fatal exception
occurred during an upload.
- In some cases editing a schedule would not change the
- The relationship editor could show repeat columns in the
- In some cases you could not create a loop within a loop.
- If No BDC was generated from your template the upload would not
continue and you would not receive proper messages.
- Fixed some general spelling mistakes in the German UI.
- General UI fixes.
** Important Note: If you currently use floating users
you will have to re-activate your license and then add new users to
your system as the Floating User link no longer appears on the
Version 9.5.43 (December 23, 2008)
- Improved performance on Excel data sources.
- Excel 2007 is now supported in all versions of Windows.
- Improved performance for same file relationship Upload
- The ability to add Return Values and System Values to your load
- Improved details in the log viewer.
- Added option to process failed records, failed and unprocessed
records, unprocessed records, or all records.
- The ability to auto-map download fields in an Upload
- Improved user interface response time when editing an Upload
- Added visual progress of a scheduled job in the scheduler
section and the ability to cancel the scheduled job once it starts
- Added the error message that caused a record to fail in the
- Removing the row highlight color if the record was successfully
- Security improvements for user types.
- Uploads would not always work when in the German language.
- Formatting of number and date fields in Excel could be changed
after an upload.
- Could not create BAPIs with a '/' in the name.
- Field Naming Scripts and Conditional Scripts were not in sync
during an upload.
- Trailing or leading spaces in a transaction code would prevent
a proper recording.
- Total count of items in the log viewer could be incorrect if
the user canceled an upload.
- Floating users may not always get logged off of the
- Processed column not getting written in certain
- Adding empty columns to the start of an Excel load file would
cause the upload to fail.
- Overwriting an existing template could cause an Upload Mapping
to stop working.
- Download fields may not save properly when there is a loop in
the Upload Mapping.
- Upload Mapping Editor was always trying to retrieve download
fields even if the template did not have any.
- Remove Mapping option in Upload Mapping Editor was not clearing
out all data.
- Invalid templates could cause the Template Browser to
- Unable to decrement loop levels when the loop level was
- File explorer could display the same folder multiple
- Access files were not required to have a primary key
- Message Center was not formatting all messages properly.
- A users time restrictions were not being saved properly for
Saturday in the German version.
- Some screens not fully translated into German.
Version 9.4.184 (October 13, 2008)
- Added German language support.
- Added support for Excel 2007 on Windows XP.
- Added an Upload Mapping Editor with new drag and drop
functionality for creating and editing Upload Mappings.
- Added success / error filtering in the Detailed view for
- Added the ability to create an Upload Mapping by right clicking
on a file in the Upload section and selecting the Create Upload
Mapping menu option.
- Added the ability to upload multi-line templates from a single
- The user is given the option to overwrite an existing template
if they attempt to record a new template with the same name.
- The user is now prompted to deactivate the software when
- Templates now use the same identification number when they are
imported so the user does not have to re-create load files after
- The user can now create folders in the Upload section.
- The user can now delete files in the Upload section.
- The filename used for the upload now gets appended to the end
of the template name in the log viewer.
- Updated GUI look and feel on various dialogs.
- Certain RFCs may not be found in CRM and Solution Manager.
- A memory leak was occurring when running Scheduled Uploads at
the same time.
- Transaction codes that started with a / would produce an
invalid template name.
- Non-Batch Input recordings were not replicating all
- When recording certain transactions a field could be generated
with invalid characters.
- Editing a System in the Administration section may not select
the item and make it visible in the System Connections dialog.
- A Message Server was not being selected in the System
Connections Dialog Systems tab.
- The Conditional Field Mapping Dialog would not always show the
selected field in the drop down.
- Upload Progress Dialog was reporting an invalid error count
when an upload finished before the dialog finished updating.
- Upload with Run Once Options was not using the users default
- If you attempted to deactivate the software when the software
was already deactivated the deactivation would fail.
- The BAPI Dialog could potentially display nothing if the user
was not logged onto a system.
- The Java Runtime environment was requiring a minimum version 6
instead of a minimum version of 5.
- If a user exported a BAPI Template to a file another user could
not import the file.
- The Log Viewer was always moving to the top of the list after a
- If you attempted to create a load file from a BAPI that only
contained tables the load file creation would fail.
- Vista User Account Control was preventing write access to the
configuration files, trace files and load file directories.
- The enterprise server would give a generic error if there was a
problem connecting to SQL. It now gives a more detailed error to
indicate the problem.
- Row highlighting in Excel would reset the format of some
Version 9.3.165 (May 20, 2008)
- Added the ability to create and upload templates from BAPI /
RFC functions in SAP.
- Added a method to search for BAPI / RFCs on a particular SAP
- Floating users can now set User Preferences in the
- Typing the first letter of a template or upload mapping while
in the respective grids will take you to the entry.
- Added simple and detailed logging options for uploading.
- Improved upload speeds for batch input templates.
- Added a deactivation feature so a system administrator can move
an installation to another machine if desired.
- Added the ability to specify custom fields for a conditional
template execution on BDC templates.
- Conditional template executions can now have a blank
- You can now edit the template associated with a load file by
right clicking on the load file.
- Added error row highlighting for Excel load files.
- Remembering the last value selected for the Batch Input
recording option between recordings.
- The file explorer in the Upload section now remembers the
widths of the columns and the view selection between sessions.
- The Quadrate Execution Engine service is now only used when an
upload is scheduled; otherwise the upload is run in-line.
- When adding a Group Server manually in the System Management
section it would not insert the R3NAME.
- Business Users can no longer record through the Welcome
- Properties in the template editor are applied to hidden BDC
- Field names with invalid characters from a recording no longer
fail the upload.
- Upload options no longer allow the Start Record to be larger
than the End Record.
- Field naming scripts will not be executed for screens in
- Progress bar was losing orange color scheme when loading.
- Sorting was not working on the Upload Mapping Browser.
- Users can no longer create an Upload Mapping with illegal path
- In some cases a conditional execution would not remove the item
from the BDC, this no longer occurs.
- Upload options are now sent when executing a step through.
- In some cases an Access file would remain locked after adding
it to an Upload Mapping., this no longer occurs.
- Running a step through more times than there were records would
result in a "No rows to process" message.
- Importing an Upload Mapping would not import related item
- The escape key could close the wait dialog during the recording
- Blank rows are no longer created at the end of the load
- You can no longer insert duplicate items in the easy access
- In some cases after an installation the default administrator
was not getting set, this no longer occurs.
Version 9.2.34 (February 19, 2008)
- No default Page Down Code was being retrieved when adding items
to BDC templates.
- Logon statistics were being duplicated when a user logged
- Object Required error occasionally being thrown for conditional
scripts on templates even though valid data was present.
- Sample data being shown for the ROI Report when no real data
- Error being thrown when location of QAS server was changed
through the user preferences dialog.
- "Error adding references to Scripting Engine" thrown for an
Upload Mapping conditional when a blank field was used as one of
the parameters in the condition.
- User session timing out unnecessarily for floating users
- The installation process now uses an Activation process to make
installations run smoother.
- The Welcome screen has been redesigned and the internet
connection dependency has been removed.
- The recording screen has been redesigned to make recording
transactions quicker and simpler.
- More Tutorials have been added describing how to use the
software and do recordings.
Version 9.1.32 (January 28, 2008)
- The Auto-Mapping feature now automatically re-maps the
Templates when the load sources change.
- You are now able to record transactions that contains a /
(slash) character in the transaction name.
- The importing of Upload Mappings that contain a Conditional
item now import properly.
- The importing of Upload Mappings no longer fails if the load
files do not exist in the location specified in the mapping.
- When you set the Run Once options on the Upload Mapping Section
it no longer changes your User Preferences.
- The messages that appear in the processed column have been
improved when doing Transaction Stringing.
- The error worksheets that are generated for failed records have
- You are now able to delete empty groups in the Security Section
that the Administrator user has created.
- A more detailed error message appears when there are duplicate
column names in the load file.
- A scheduled upload now respects the logon time restrictions
that the Administrator sets.
- The ROI Reports section is now activated.
- You can select a range of rows from a load file to upload with
Run Once Upload Options.
- There is now better handling of errors that occur in SAP
- More detailed errors are reported to the user in the Upload
- You can now customize the Ignore Field symbol in the User
- You can set the number of Download Fields to view during a
mapping through the User Preferences dialog.
- You can view the friendly field descriptions while editing the
BDC for a Template.
Version 9.0.141 (November 7, 2007)
- General GUI Improvements
- Automatically Granting System Instance Access to
- Improved Access File Use
- Added Optional Time Delay between Templates and Records for
- Security Improvements
- Manipulation Script Improvements
- More Diagnostic Tests Added
- Improved Proxy Detection.
- Proxy can be retrieved from an auto configuration script
- Added Filters to Template Editor
- Improved Multi-line Template Creation
- Fixed Memory Leak in QEE
Version 9.0.84 (September 26, 2007)
Data Sources to a Single Data Source
Minor bug fixes
with Access Data Sources
Version 9.0.31 (August 30, 2007)
- Added Upload Options
- Added Run Once Options
- Improved Uploading Time
- Minor GUI Changes
- Minor Security Updates
Version 9.0.5 (August 9, 2007)
- New Look and Feel
- Central User Administration
- Centralized Template Storage and Sharing
- Centralized Upload Mapping Storage and Sharing
- Improved Scheduler and Execution Engine
- Improved Error Logging
- Improved Auto-Updating
- Integrated File Browser for System Generated Uploads
- Ability to do Header/Detail Transactions
- Ability to Read Values during an Upload
- Ability to Record Enjoy Transactions
- Ability to String Transactions
- Added Upload Mappings to multiple data sources
- Conditional Field Execution
- Enhanced Application Security
- Formatting of Field Data Before it is Uploaded
- Import / Export Templates
- Import / Export Upload Mappings
- Added a Diagnostic Tool
- Added the Message Center
Version 126.96.36.199j (May 7, 2007)
- Fixed minor bug with scheduling connection
- Fixed new issue with uploading from Access
Version 188.8.131.52f (October 3, 2006)
- Functionality added to edit templates
- Minor bug fix with ROI report
- Minor bug fix with SAP connection status
Version 184.108.40.206e (May 22, 2006)
- Additional support for future SAP versions added
- Minor bug fix with log user
- Additional error logging for support purposes
- Improved formatting of Excel sheets
- Support for MySAP 4.7 added
- Fixed minor bug within scheduler
- Changed Excel template colours to match Quadrate branding
- Support for SAP version 3.1 added.
- Symbol used in spreadsheet for "no change to data" now
configurable by registry setting.
- Added functionality to support SAP 4.7 Enterprise.
- Removed unnecessary notification messages from ROI logging
- Improved excel sheet manipulation functionality
- Added functionality that allows a template recording in
Microsoft Excel to span worksheets in Excel, allowing the uploading
of transactions with a very large number of columns.
- Added functionality that reports on the Return On Investment
achieved by using ERP. The ROI Log report will report on time saved
in total as well as per template created.
- Added "Grab & Mail" functionality that allow users to
submit all the relevant files including template, data and log
files, from the log file view simply by clicking on a button. This
will simplify and speed up support.
- Added functionality to correctly read Excel files created with
non-english versions of Excel. In some language versions of Excel,
ERP could not read the Excel Sheet name correctly.
- Changed the Schedule functionality to allow 3 ways of
specifying the SAP system:
- By using the SAP System ID as specified in the SAP Logon
- By using the SAP DNS Name
- By using the SAP Server IP Address. This was done because on
some networks, specifying the IP address of the SAP server is
necessary to establish a connection.
- Changed the way that the version number is displayed. Although
the version number has always been displayed in the following
the revision number has not been displayed with the leading 0,
e.g. Version 220.127.116.11 has been displayed as Version 7.2.2
- Release Notes are now accessible via the Help menu.
- Added functionality to correctly read older log files. In some
cases, all log files would report the same transaction in the log
- Enabled log files to read foreign language characters.
- Removed the 1000 item limit in the log files.
- Major changes to the log engine to improve functionality and
- Logs can now be sorted by clicking on the column headers in the
- Added functionality to delete log files from within the log
- Removed the 1000 item limit in the log files.
- Updated user interface.
- Performing a "Step Through" from the log file will result in
the log file being updated with all new messages as a result of
changes made during the step through process.
- Support for SAP GUI 6.20 added.
- Added functionality to pause between uploads.